6/13/2012

On this week

I haven't posted anything in a long while, I was way too busy and tired to think of anything, I'm still busy and tired but I thought that I should write something anyway. So this post is just to tell you about a couple of things that I'm doing this week.

First on, tomorrow I'm taking the CPE (Certificate of Proficiency in English) and I no longer know if I'm prepared or not. Sometimes I feel as if I was loosing all my English, even if I'm using it every day. I don't know if I should be stressed out or whatever, but the truth is that going to English class is really expensive and I'm not learning anything else by going to the lessons, the only way for me to keep improving is going abroad. Well, I hope it goes well and I get a nice mark.

Secondly, this weekend in Barcelona there's the "Festa de la Ciència i Tecnologia" which is a huge "exhibition" of the science that is currently being produced in the city. I'll be there talking about memory and doing some experiments, so if anyone is around and wants to pass by he/she'll be welcome.

And pretty much that's it. I have to say that I'm pretty excited about this weekend since it will be the first time I talk science with the general public and I still don't know how well will I fare.

No comments:

Post a Comment