9/10/2009

Alone

We could say that I'm kinda a lonely person, kinda a sociopath, I'm asocial I feel better when I'm alone when I can do wathever I want to, even if I don't want to do anything, but it turns out to be that when I'm alone I usually do lots of things. I don't feel I need to live with someone to be happy, I just want to live my life, be left alone and have my own space to breathe. But no one understands that, no one feels that being asocial is good for anyone, it's not normal. And I say F**k off! I don't care about being normal, I just need to do what I want in my own space, it's good to be like me, I can be alone and I won't cry, I can live without someone at my side 24 hours per day. I'm not saying that I don't need love, everybody needs love, but I feel that I need a free love, someone like me, that doesn't care about being alone, someone that needs another one for some winter nights and summer days, someone who can understand that sometimes I'm just too angry to talk, that sometimes I'm too stupid to think. I don't need another shadow, I've one and it's enough, I don't need another mum or dad or grandma, I don't need someone who wants to know where I am every minute, I just need someone like me. So what's wrong on being wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment