5/18/2012

A hundred posts

I know I haven't posted a lot lately, but it's because I wanted my 100th post to be special. Yet, here I am, with nothing important to say.

I've been so busy lately that I feel drained inside, when I'm at work I've got plenty of things to do but afterwards I just lack the energy, I get home and think about the things I should do and I always leave them undone. I guess it's the springtime that tires me, though it never happened before.

As I said I wanted to write something special for this post, I could have written some "Small things" but I lack the inspiration, and since I haven't bought anything new I can't do any "Things that I got lately", so here I am filling the blank space with the hope to get to a conclusion.

That's what I'm thinking, I need to force myself to write at least once a week, it's good practice for my CPE exam and besides it will force me to put some order into my thinking. But in case I didn't have anything interesting to say it would be nice if you wrote some random topics you'd like me to write about in the comments section. (I don't have any hope any of you is going to do it, but who knows...). I'll write about it stating my views about the subject, so feel free to suggest topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment