9/25/2013

The ghosts of never-happening loves

It's always the same. I like a boy, but I'm not sure if he likes me, so for fear I never tell him. Then something goes wrong and  everything crumbles down. I somehow recover and I feel ok, realizing that something could've happened but both of us were too afraid. And then when I know for sure that I don't really love him anymore, something comes and makes me think about it again. Something like this song:


And then you wonder, can you mourn for unborn love? Can you still feel hurt even if there's love no more? Or I'm just being naïve into thinking that there's nothing left? Is unborn love like a missing limb, which you can still feel even if it's there no more?

1 comment:

  1. Bueno, més que no hi hagi res... potser simplement el que et dol és el "quasi-però-no", o perquè recordes tots els sentiments que has tingut d'alguna manera dins teu i tot plegat s'ajunta i sí, és normal sentir-se ferit.

    ReplyDelete