11/26/2015

Thanksgiving, motherfuckers. [EXPLICIT]

Welcome to the sweariest post I have ever written in my life, just in time for the holidays! Yay! 

I have never celebrated Thanksgiving, but to me it kind of feels like Christmas: too much food and too many hours sitting at the fucking table talking about bullshit you don't care about. 

However, during Thanksgiving you're supposed to give thanks for random shit (You're a fucking genius, Laura, you really are). And I guess people get very predictable and give thanks about every single good thing that happened in their life, because some people have the ingenuity of a brick. 

Anyway, because I'm very original, I'm going to give the sweariest thanks you've ever read. 

I'm thankful for fuckboys, assholes, bloody cowards, fucking liars, and rotten players. I want to thank them all because it's a learning process and you can't tell fucking idiots apart from decent people unless you stumble on said idiot. It's acquired immunity, I guess. 

I'm thankful for fucking heartbreak. Does it hurt? Like fucking hell. Is it worth it? Damn, yes! It prevents you from stumbling on the same bloody rock again (the rock is bloody because it's covered with all the blood your heart bleed after the fucking heartbreak). 

And I'm thankful for fucking anxiety. It fucking cripples my life and I become a shitty mess after panic attacks. But it has also allowed me to see the things I don't need in my fucking life. 

So happy fucking Thanksgiving, motherfuckers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment