12/25/2014

A Story A Day. Story 355 of 365: Best (Part XXV).

Ismene woke up to the smell of pancakes and bacon. Had she left the window open? No, the smell came from inside her house. She took a minute to process that, she lived alone, how could there be anyone in her house cooking breakfast? Unless,... she got out of bed, to find herself wearing only her underpants, that was something. Not bothering to cover herself, she walked into her kitchen half-naked. Leo was at the stove, the sleeves of his wrinkled white shirt rolled up, with his back to her.

-Good morning, sleeping beauty! 

He had heard her somehow. Ismene stared at him, her arms crossed against her chest, angrily. 

-What did you do? 

-Nothing, I promise. You told me you were sleepy and that you wanted me to sleep with you. You fell asleep as soon as you got to your bedroom, so I undressed you and put you to sleep. And then I lied fully clothed next to you over the sheets. Not the best night of my life, to be fair, you talk on your sleep.- Ismene still eyed him suspiciously.- I swear! I'd never do anything like that! 

-Mmmm, you seem to be telling the truth. 

-Why would I lie? For fuck's sake, Is! You're being paranoid. 

-I told you I don't feel comfortable sleeping with other people. 

-That's why I did my best for you to feel comfortable and safe! I care for you Ismene!- Leo was very altered. 

Ismene thought about it, as the clarity was returning to her. Of course he wouldn't do anything like that, not after what he had told her, still she didn't like it. 

-Promise me you won't be staying the night unless I ask you. 

-But, you asked me! You know, whatever, just come and have breakfast. 

Guilt crept over her, he had done something selfless and she was accusing him of taking profit of her. She sat on the table, still half-naked and waited for him to serve breakfast. She suddenly realized that there were things she had never seen. 

-Did I have all that in the fridge?- she asked surprised. 

-Are you kidding me? Your fridge was a desolated wasteland. I had to go to the supermarket to buy everything, and since it's Sunday I didn't have much to choose from. You seriously need to eat better, no wonder you can't keep my pace. 

Ismene took a bite from the plate in front of her and felt in heaven. He did know how to cook on top of all. Leo stared at her from the kitchen, waiting for a reaction. 

-Won't you come and eat? This deliciousness isn't going to eat itself. 

-You like it? 

-I love it! From now on you can come make me breakfast every day of the week. 

-I might.- he laughed.- But only if I get something in exchange. 

-Aaaaand,... We are back there. 

-Are we?- he winked. 

-Leo! 

-Hey, you're the one who is half-naked. By the way,... Can I use your shower? 

-Will you require supervision? 

-I might, who knows if I will slip in the shower,...

-Mmmm, I don't want you to fall. 

-You started it. Just in case you want to bail out. 

-Shut up and come. 

Ismene stood up and reached for him. He quickly pulled her close, and sat her on his lap, before she had time to complain he kissed her and slipped his hands under her underwear. 

-What do you say about starting here?- he whispered in her ear. 

Ismene didn't reply, she simply kissed him and let him do. He kissed her everywhere, one hand inside her undies, the other one up and down her body. Ismene's breath rate increased as he worked on her, she tried to undo his shirt, but he wouldn't let her. 

-Shhh, it's not your turn. 

She moaned as a response, and let him do closing her eyes. Her feelings heightened, his touch feeling like a thousand caresses. He made her forget about their conversation from earlier that morning, and the one from the day before. He made her forget about everything that wasn't his hands and his lips on her skin. And soon he even made her forget there was anything else in the world. Soon she lost control, pleasure going through her in a way she had never felt it. He held her close, until she was fit to speak again. 

-I think you need a shower. 

-And I think you'll need to wash your pants.- she laughed before kissing him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment