7/04/2011

Family

It's not the first time I talk about family in here, I guess that this is because of the kind of relationship I've got with mine. Well if we can call that relationship.

Being as I am it is difficult to me to have my family around, I don't like people and I don't like people coming into my room every five minutes to tell me nonsense or to ask me things I don't want to answer. It's annoying to get home and hear all the "blablabla". I know I don't sound like an outgoing person, but I am, I only need some privacy when I get home and no one has realized yet, and they have this awful tendency to just wanting to be together when I don't feel like and then telling me that I never want to be with them, what about doing something I like?

Another reason why my relationship with my family is difficult is because they never listen, sometimes I'm talking and they keep talking about their things or just plainly don't listen to me and then they tell me I never told them anything. Sometimes they ask me about something and then no one listens while I explain it, and then they tell me that I never explain them things, like HOW?

And last but not least they've always pushed me to get to the top, I always had to get good marks and be a good girl, nothing else would do. They never rewarded me for it, of course they bought me things and everything, but nothing that would say "Well done, you deserve it", sometimes not even a congratulations that was actually true. They got used to prime and it was taken for granted.

I know everyone at some point of their life has had difficult relationship with its family, but I don't see a way to solve this, except of course leaving home. I don't know I just couldn't stand it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment