8/12/2011

Love and me

Ok, you got here knowing nothing about me, I guess you just followed some crazy link or were looking for something different, but hey... here you are. First of all you have to know this post comes out on a sleepless night, I don't know why but I've been having some of them lately...

My love life has always been a disaster, but I guess I can sort out different disasters, and who knows, maybe it will help me sorting out things. As most of girls I've loved some times, but it took me longer, I guess that at first I wasn't really interested, also I didn't have the confidence nor any of the boys around me looked interested in me. But well after a slow start... it came a slow development, I guess I still wasn't confident. And now I'm in a steady phase, it is weird because I don't love anyone right now, of course I like some guys, but it's not the same it's not like I'm in love with any of them, dunno it's weird and since my writing ability relies on my sentimental status this is leading to a blank period. Anyways, this post is to talk about the kinds of "love" I've had in all this years, if you already feel like in a teenager diary you can skip this post and read the other ones if you feel like (I promise they're more mature than this one, but... I told you I can't sleep!).

1. The guy you think you love. When you are a teenager, specially if you're not a popular one, you like people who thinks you're awesome, so picture this, there is this guy who comes from nowhere and starts flattering you, well you will feel liked and you will think he's really nice. Eventually you'll fall in love with him, but how couldn't you? Then one day he disappears and you realize he's a dick. I think this kind of guys are the ones that you meet when you're still in highschool and you're naive... or actually anytime in your life.

2. The guy who's close to you. Picture this: you've got a really close friend who's really funny and you feel really good when you're together. Then you start to think is something more could happen. Well... no. I'm not saying it cannot work sometimes, but in most of the cases it doesn't work this way. Friends are one thing and tend to last longer than boyfriends.

3. The guy you would... I guess this is not exactly what we call love, but physical attraction. Sometimes this guys are not even your ideal of beauty, but there's some strange chemistry in the air. Still relationships with them won't work, it takes more than only physical attraction to get a stable relationship.

4. Love at first sight. You meet this guy who is just perfect, he makes you laugh, your legs shake when he looks you in the eye and he seems to like you. You can tell it by the way he looks at you. Still... how can you be so sure about this if you've just meet him. You can't it takes a long time to get to know a person. I guess that love at first sight only happens because we want it to happen at least once in our lives.

And well this would be it. As you can see I haven't included a long term relationship, which I guess will happen someday... when I find the right guy... ha! Screw this... I think I'll be happy living short termed intense relationships, so I better start looking for these!

No comments:

Post a Comment