6/10/2014

A Story A Day. Story 157 of 365: Explanations.

-Idun! What does this mean?
-It's not what you think- she said defensively.-Okay, maybe it is.
-Seriously? With my father?!
-What? You should be flattered! It means I'll still be willing to go to bed with you when you're old and wrinkly, Vidar.
-You're kidding me,... What the hell were you thinking?
-You've been ignoring me! You go out and spend time with those friends of yours and you leave me home alone! A girl has her needs too!
-Oh, man, this is not happening. Wouldn't it have been easier just to tell me?
-As if you ever listened!
-Whenever I ask you anything you only answer in monosyllables, what am I supposed to understand from all that?
-Can I say something?-the older man awkwardly interrupted.
-Get out of my house! And cover yourself!
-But,...
-NOW!-Vidar added.

Idun waited until the other man had left the room to continue.

-I don't see why you're so upset about this.
-Are you real?
-Come on, it's not like you never had your own escapades,...
-But not with your mother!
-Well, everyone is family in this goddam island, so he was the only one I liked who wasn't my cousin.
-I would have probably felt less offended if it were your cousin!
-Ok, I'll note it down for the next time.
-You're impossible!- Vidar said turning around.
-Where are you going?
-With my friends!- and he slammed the door shut behind him.

No comments:

Post a Comment