6/23/2014

A Story A Day. Story 170 of 365: Discovery.

They are taking me somewhere new, we are inside a box with windows and big people. Now and then there is a beeping sound and a woman's voice speaking, but I don't understand what it says. The box moves fast and stops from time to time, and big people get in and out. Some of them are very noisy and they are upsetting me. I start crying to make them stop, and one of my big people picks me up. I like her because she smells well, has soft skin, and feeds me. She puts me against her chest, moving slowly from side to side. I stop crying and she puts me back to my chair. My other big person looks at me and tells me something in his deep voice. The box stops once more and they take me out. The air smells different, and there's a light breeze. The sun is very bright, and the floor is yellow and turns blue after a while. I had never seen blue floor before, I really want to touch it. My deep voiced big person sets something up creating some shadow whilst the soft skinned one puts me down and applies a fresh cream all over me once more, she had already done it before getting in the box, she must really like it. From there I can see other big people and some other fellow babies. There are also some bigger babies in the blue floor, I extend my hands towards it, I also want to get inside the blue floor. My big people laugh and the soft skinned one takes me to it. I them discover it is not floor, but really cold water, I taste it and it's salty. I decide  I like it, I hope they take me here more often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment