7/01/2015

Elevator

"Ding". The elevator doors opened in front of me. I didn't want to get in, but there was no other way up. There was some people inside, but it was large and I had enough room to breathe. I had to go to the top floor, and on its way up more and more people got in taking my precious breathing room. Even when I thought no one else could fit in, more people climbed in, and I got pushed against the wall. I started having problems to breathe, and felt as if someone were stabbing me with a blunt knife. I needed to get out, but I couldn't, the people inside the elevator told me I had to stay, that I had to get to my floor. That was when I started crying and hyperventilating, I needed to get out, I was going to die in there and no one was doing anything to help me. If there had been enough space I would have gotten on my knees, but there wasn't, I was pinned against the wall. I wanted to scream and kick, and, just when I thought I would pass out, I woke up. 

Lucio was by my side, awake, worriedly staring at me. 

-It's okay.- he said putting his hand on my forehead.-You're safe now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment