8/31/2015

Leave

Hellen lied on her side on the bed, holding her knees against her chest, crying silently. Standing by the other side of the bed, Gabriel looked at her, he touched her lightly on her left shoulder. 

-Go away.-she sobbed. 

-Hellen,...

-Go. Away.-Hellen cut him. 

-I think we need to talk.-Gabriel insisted. 

Hellen sat up, grabbing a pillow as protection. Her eyes were red and her brown hair was all tangled. 

-We need to talk about what?-she spat.-There's nothing to talk about. 

-Hel,...

-No, don't call me that. You've got no right. You'd always tell me how much you loved me, how much you cared about me. Only words, and empty words on top of that.

-I do love you. But,...

-I'm done, Gabriel. You don't love me, you never did. You only love yourself. And barely because you don't know how to love. 

-Hellen. 

She threw the pillow at him. 

-Leave! Don't you want to leave so much? Go away!-she was shouting by then. 

-I don't want to leave, I have to leave. This is important, Hellen. 

-Everything is more important than I am. It doesn't matter how many things I've given up, your problems are always more important. 

-I'll come back.- he said as he picked up his bag from the floor. 

-Good, come back. I won't be waiting for you this time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment