5/05/2011

Things I don't like about myself...

...but I don't know how to change them

I've been thinking a lot lately and I came to the conclusion that I'm a difficult person, also that there are lots of things that I do and they're not really nice, so here's the list. 

1) I have this kind of OCD-like behavior sometimes, like when I'm walking in the train station and I cannot touch the lines between the floor tiles or I have to step only once in some tiles, I know it sounds funny but I end up walking weird. I also do it at work, and the other day I was on the street and I was doing it. I tend to do it when I'm walking alone and I actually feel bad if I step on a line, when I'm with someone else I guess it's not so bad because I'm not focused on what I step on. It didn't use to be so bad, I only did it in a place where there are some different colored tiles, but now... I do it everywhere. I do some other things but none of them are this bad (like setting the volume ALWAYS on a even number and things like this).

2) I have an overdeveloped sense of guilt and believe me it's not good. I feel guilty about things I do, I feel guilty about things I don't do, I feel guilty about things I did a long time ago, I felt guilty about feeling guilty. It's horrible really, it's like carrying something and it only weights more and more, the burden of responsibility or something. And I guess I'll feel guilty about writing this post too. 

3) I get upset when things don't go the way I planned, only that when I say upset it means really upset and when I say things it means silly things. Still don't get it? I get upset if my iPod runs out of battery or if I wanted to go home and watch a TV show and I have to go somewhere else because someone of my family needs me to pick something. This kind of things, or I should say this kind of insane things?

4) I don't like people. I really hate it when on a empty train someone sits next to me it makes me feel uncomfortable, there are times that I really hate getting on the metro because it is so full of people that I get anxious (luckily it's only one stop), I hate it when people talk on the train, when people listen to music and I can hear it, when babies cry (everywhere), I hate it when people won't let you out of the metro because they want to get in. I don't think I could ever stop saying the things I don't like. I know that most of you might not like most of the things I said, but really... they make me mad.

And I think that's pretty everything I wanted to say for today. Next on the story of how my precious MacBook came back home... wait for it!

3 comments:

  1. i per què enlloc de pensar en tot el que et fa sentir malament, o en allò que et molesta penses en allò que et fa feliç encara que sigui una xorradeta?
    hauries de tenir al cap sempre coses que et facin sentir bé, riure-te'n de les petites coses que t'emprenyen i donar-li la volta a la situació, però sobretot això, pensa en quines petites coses et fan sentir bé, i quan et passi alguna cosa d'aquestes obliga't a pensar en allò que et fa sentir bé, i si una cosa no et serveix (perquè a vegades no motiva tot sempre) pensa en una altra cosa, i així.
    Aviam si ens veiem aviat, que això no pot ser!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No es que em facin sentir malament, però les faig sense adonar-me'n i no m'agraden, és acceptació i no pas depressió!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bé, llavors el que toca és que quan t'adonis que les estàs fent fer un esforç i canvia la situació! :)
    per cert a mi tmp m'agrada gaire la gent... recentment me n'estic adonant... xD

    ReplyDelete