2/12/2012

Abbey Road (The Beatles tribute band) (Granollers 02/10/12)

When I wrote about the Arctic Monkeys' concert I said I was gonna write about every concert I'd go this year, so I need to write something about this last Friday.

On Friday I went with some friends to a place in Granollers where there was a concert. The people who were playing are a The Beatles tribute band so as you can imagine the songs they played were The Beatles' songs (also they were dressed up like The Beatles). I enjoyed the concert mainly because it's like the only chance there is to listen to The Beatles' songs live, for those who are young like me The Beatles are something really big, their songs are in our lives even if we don't know it or if we've never stopped to listen to them. The guy who played George Harrison had a really really nice voice, and in general they were pretty good, although I found their wigs disturbing, they were so weird. Anyways, I've got to thank them for keeping The Beatles music alive.

My advice to all of you, if you want to see some band live go for it, life is short and it might be a life changing experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment