2/01/2012

Helping other people makes you happy: Rin Tin Tiger KickStarter

If you usually read this blog (which I bet you don't) you might know that I'm kinda obsessed with music, as you can see on this post and this other one.

Fact is Rin Tin Tiger, who are an amazing band from California (I hate that all the good music is made so far away from where I live) and who some time ago where giving away an EP for free as I said here, have started a KickStarter to get their new album released. If you don't know how KickStarter works it is pretty easy, you just "donate" some money and the people who are raising it will give you something in exchange (and I think that if they don't get to the goal they are pledging for you don't need to pay, but don't rely on my word on this). Why do you need to help them? Well because helping will make you happy and because you can get some awesome music (I mean really awesome), still not convinced? Give it a listen.



So you know what you need to do, I'm definitely going to help (though I need to wait to my next paycheck, science is satisfying but it doesn't make you rich) because I already missed the opportunity of helping Barcelona and I got really upset.

One more thing, follow them on twitter so you can get all the updates! I hope I've convinced someone to help.

To my few regular readers... two posts in a week! Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment