2/11/2012

Smile, it's easy

Lately I've realized that I tend to smile a lot, I stare at the things at the buildings and I find them beautiful and I smile, I see the small kids playing and they make me smile, I listen to music and it makes me smile, sometimes I think about things that make me smile. Yet, most of the people looks at me as if I was crazy just because I'm smiling and this made me think: Do I find the world beautiful and like to smile or it is just that other people don't appreciate what they have? I know people have problems, I have problems too, but when I'm listening to music or reading a novel I don't think about the problems and if whatever I'm doing gives me a reason to smile I do it. Wouldn't it be nice if everyone left their problems aside for a while and learned how to smile? Really, try it, put some music on, some music you really like and just relax, you'll either be singing it or smiling, isn't it easy?

On another note, I'm thinking about taking Proficiency exam this June, according to the people I'm my class and my teacher I'm sufficiently prepared to take it, but I'm kinda scared because I want to get a good grade and I don't know if I'll be ready to do so. I'll keep you posted about my decision.  

1 comment:

  1. Molt bona actitud, jo últimament també estic així, tot i que a vegades se'm espatllen aquestes "bones ratxes".

    Pel que fa al Proficiency... si tu creus que te'l pots treure bé, endavant, sinó tmb pots anar a provar al Desembre, és una altra opció!

    ReplyDelete