10/14/2015

Breaking bones

"Crack" the bone of one of Isolde's fingers cracked as it slipt. She screamed in pain.

-Tell me what did you do to Tristan.- the other girl stared at her full of hate. 

-I don't know. I don't even know who is Tristan. 

-DON'T. LIE. TO. ME.- the other girl shouted as she smashed a baseball bat on Isolde's left leg. 

Isolde screamed in pain again, all her limbs pulling to get free from the ropes. Tears piled up on her eyes and she couldn't wip them off. She heaved trying to forget the intense pain of all her broken bones. 

-Are you fucking crazy?- Isolde whispered with a coarse voice. 

"Clack" her left pinkie toe had been cut with a pair of garden shears. 

-Answer my question.- the other girl replied. 

At that point Isolde was unable to think about anything that wasn't the pain that flooded her body. And all the other bones that were not yet broken. 

"Clack" there were another toe. Isolde didn't scream at that moment, she was in such pain that nothing could make it worse. 

-I don't know any Tristan. I have never met anyone by that name in my life. You can chop off all my foes and fingers and I still won't have met any Tristan.- Isolde replied calmly. 

-I know you're a liar. I know you took him away from me. That he left me to go with you. I know that Tristan thought you loved him and you threw him off a cliff. Or into a well. Or you dissolved his corpse with acid. I know you did. 

Isolde saw the crazyness inside the other girl's eyes and she knew she wouldn't get out of there alive. She knew that they would find pieces of her scattered across the room and there was nothing she could do to stop it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment