2/15/2011

Dreams

I'm a dreamer, well not like a daydreamer it's just that I tend to dream at night. I have freakingly insane real dreams. Dreams that show me what I want, that are so real that I don't know if I dreamt them or if it actually happened. I've been dreaming more usually lately, I don't know why but I dream almost every night. Sometimes is a weird dream, sometimes is something that could actually happen. And always, or almost always, I can remember most of the things that happened and some strange details, mostly flavors. I guess I'm not the only one, but I definitely am the only one I know.

4 comments:

  1. Jo també somnio molt sovint i ho recordo tot. A vegades em passa que si no ho apunto durant el matí, si no m'ha impactat massa a la nit ja no recordo res... xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am too....sometimes i have dreams of things that will happen in the future. which creeps me out. or sometimes dreams that i wake up and im like wtf...this seemed so real its scary and funny.
    But do u know that the dreams you remember are the dreams that you have in ur second level of sleep? Everyone dreams, but not everyone remembers because when you dream on ur 7th level of sleep you will not remember that you dreamt there is an article somewhere about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's not actually true... there are 4 stages of sleep, you only dream on REM sleep which is the lighter one, but since u go through REM sleep more than once a night I cannot remember which is the one you're supposed to remember

    ReplyDelete
  4. i learnt there r 7....lmao...

    ReplyDelete