2/10/2011

Valentine's Day and my mind playing tricks.

I'm not a big fan of Saint Valentine's (I know it looks like I'm not a big fan of any holiday, which is not true), maybe because I think it's tacky, maybe because I usually have a single Valentine or maybe because it is not big in here. Still since I'm a regular user of american websites I'm kinda influenced about it. And my mind is too messed up right now.
I've been thinking about love and guys lately, like too much, and I can't come with a conclusion. It would be nice to have someone loving me for a while, but I don't want anything I want something that is more than a boyfriend and kinda a friend, which means that I might be looking for too much (or maybe not). On the other hand it seems I just can't get to find a boy, just like if any of them shows any interest on me I just run away (not that it happens too much) thinking that it is not what I want, even without knowing them. And why? So ladies and gentlemen that's Catch-22, I want something but I don't want it, or it is just that I don't want what they give me, that I already know what I want even without being aware about it?
Place your bets!

2 comments:

  1. I think you're not looking for too much, and it's normal that you run away when someone seems to have interest on you. You only are afraid of beeing injured, but you have to be brave and patient, sooooo patient.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Join the group, when they show interest....u run as fast as u can....the ones u might think fit that position rnt interested....and that game is so annoying...i know...i am there too....but we gotta be patient and when it suppose to happen it will happen

    ReplyDelete