2/19/2011

Why do I write a blog?

Yesterday I was talking with some friends about blogs and why people writes blogs (they "promised" me they would read mine so... hey guys!). So... why do I write a blog (this blog to be precise)?

The main reason is because, sometimes, I need to write just to feel better, I have so many things in my head that I need to share... not that I'm seeking attention or anything, and yeah I may be the same if I wrote it down on a diary, but it wouldn't feel the same. There are things that I don't know how to say, so I just come here and write them out, it's not that there are lots of personal details in here or lots of frustrations, it's just that I need someone to know and since I'm not really good at telling this things to my friends (I really hate this, but it is really difficult for me to open my heart even to my best friends) I do it in here. And sometimes it's just things that have impressed me and I want people to know about them... I don't know I guess you need to have one of these to know why are you doing it.

So whatever the reason you're around here I guess you'll understand.

1 comment:

  1. same reason why i write a blog...in that we have very similar personalities..

    ReplyDelete