3/03/2011

English

I'm studying English at an academy, I go there once a week for 3 hours and improve my English. These lessons are aimed for students that are planning to apply for CPE, but there are also lots of students who are not willing to do so. As if I could hear you... so what's the problem? 
I don't want to do the exam this year and maybe I won't even do it next year and sometimes things are too exam specific, most of the times it is okay, but my problem are writing tasks. Why? Because when you've to write a report or a proposal most of the times it is related with college, sports in college, food in college or accommodation around college, I'm not saying it is not useful but I would appreciate other topics that helped us widen our vocabulary or just use our creativity, it would be nice to write short stories in English wouldn't it? (Saying that I might try to write something like this)
There are many ways of learning English and wether if I take or not the exam I would like to keep improving it (shame most of the people here doesn't think like me)

1 comment:

  1. Sabia que el post d'avui aniria d'això!!! Tens tota la raó, s'ha de ser més original. Podries proposar fer redaccions sobre els somnis que heu tingut durant tota la setmana. Els teus s'emportarien premi segur!!!

    ReplyDelete