3/01/2011

Uni days

The other day I was thinking about my first year at the university and how everything passed by so fast. When one starts the university feels that the end of the degree is in the far future, but now back in hindsight I feel that it was just tomorrow when I started it. I just realized that more than 5 years of my life had flight in a blink... and I feel old, because the older I get the faster the years pass. And I kinda miss those days back then when the only thing I had to do was going to class and when no one knew anyone and everything was new and bright. Of course things changed because nothing stays new forever, but it was a good change after all those years in the school, and I can recall that those years passed by much more slowly.
If I could start again I would live things differently, I don't know exactly how, but in another way for sure...

No comments:

Post a Comment