3/26/2011

Procrastinators

That's what we all are, just a bunch of procrastinators (and losers too somehow). We spend our whole lives planning things just saying "when I get to high school/when I get to college/as soon as I end uni/when I leave my parents house/next summer/when I get a boyfriend/when I get the right boyfriend/after I retire/before I die, I'll...". We plan hundreds of things, things that we might be able to do just now but we keep telling ourselves that the future is the perfect moment for it. So as the years pass by we realize that we haven't done any of those things we wanted to do and that maybe it is too late.

And don't tell me it hasn't happened to you, and you know it and you want to change it, but you never do so, just thinking that everything will be awesome in a future and that you'll have all the time that you want to travel/learn to do something really useless but that you'd love to do/whatever, and all those things are left behind while we lose our time doing nothing. Wouldn't it just be nice to do the things when we plan them for a future instead of... uh never? Just imagine how many of you wanted to go somewhere but didn't because "Hey, there's a chance I can come here with someone really special" and I say f**k this what's wrong on going to a fancy place on your own? I know there's people who does it and I want to do it too!

And still I know I won't do it because I'm a procrastinator, just that I'm procrastinating my own life (like most of the people...)

1 comment:

  1. http://www.xatakaciencia.com/psicologia/como-podemos-combatir-la-procrastinacion

    ReplyDelete