10/29/2011

Things that I got lately

I've been really busy lately and that's why my posts are so scarce and so serious, but I wanted to show you what I bought myself earlier this month. 
From left to right and from top to bottom: Hunting High And Low - a-ha, United - Phoenix, Ode to Ochrasy - Mando Diao, Give Me Fire - Mando Diao and It's Never Been Like That - Phoenix.
I had some money from my name day or whatever you call it and decided to spend it on music as I've got a really long iTunes wishlist (38 CDs worth around 372 €). As you can see these are not CDs from iTunes but real ones, because there was this amazing offer from Fnac and I got all of them home for 33€ which is a bargain. I've got all of them in my car as since my iPod is broken it's one of the only places I can listen to music and I love all of them, at first I was kinda overexcited with Mando Diao's ones since I had been to their concert in Barcelona (by the way that was the most AWESOME concert I've ever been even if it was raining, and the best thing? It was for free!), but I have to admit that right now I try to listen to them all the same amount of time, not much because I don't get to drive for large distances.

It's a pity I can't get to buy all the music I want when I want, but I'm really looking forward to my birthday (this means more money to buy music! Hahaha).

I would ask you about suggestions, but I think my iTunes wishlist is large enough already.

3 comments:

  1. a mi el meu amic americà em va fer una llarga llista de música i he vist que a la biblio tenen alguns dels cds... que hi aniré i els copiare tots! jaja
    no sé si t'agradarà, però et recomano en Sufjan Stevens... un noiet molt mono que sembla ser que és gay segons la cançó que escoltis...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Si si Sufjan Stevens ja el conec, m'encanta Illinois! i sobretot la cançó Chicago

    ReplyDelete
  3. jo encara l'haig de descobrir una mica més. ja et dié més noms a mesura que vahi veient els de la llista seva... és que algun grup era una mica bastant extrany.. i alguns són una mica heavies...

    ReplyDelete