1/10/2012

Starting to write again

A couple of years ago (actually closer to three years ago) I had a short period of my life when inspiration came to me at any moment and in any form and I could write many stories in a really short period of time. But after that it was gone, I couldn't think of anything and every story that I wrote was just stupid and senseless.

I've said it before but I want to try to write stories again, I started a novel before going to Montréal and maybe I could try to finish it, but since it is handwritten the first thing I'm going to do is rewrite it on the computer, maybe then I'll find the inspiration I need since the story has been in my head for quite a long time already. On the other hand I've got a problem while writing and it is that everything needs to make sense, even the smallest thing and even if it is only fiction, I need everything to make sense, I guess this is the scientific part of my mind that needs an explanation for everything.

Anyways if I do as I pretend to I'll keep you updated of my (possible) progress.

By the way, next post is going to be a book review, I hope that before the end of the week though I cannot promise anything.

1 comment: