4/19/2012

The Road To Wembley: A Trip To London (Part 2)

I promised I'd continue explaining my trip yesterday, but I was busy and couldn't do it, so I'm doing it today, so here is the continuation to what I started on Tuesday.

April 12th


On Thursday I decided to visit London and since I was so close to Hyde Park I though a little walk wouldn't do me wrong. But a little walk ended up being around 10 miles.

I started in Hyde Park.

And then I went through Wellington Arch towards Buckingham Palace.



And finally got to the Buckingham Palace.




I wanted to go to Trafalgar Square but instead of taking The Mall I went through St James' Park, which I found delicious, next time I go to London I'll definitely spend more time there, I liked how casually the plants were and the lots of "wildlife" there was around, it is a really good spot to see different birds. And as usual I found some squirrels I could talk to. 





And then to Trafalgar Square, where there is a countdown for the Olympic Games, and I got into the National Gallery. I'd never been in the National Gallery before and I was impressed by the art, needless to say about Van Gogh's paintings. Next time I go to London I'll try to make another visit, but this time with some more time to spare.




I think I'm going to leave it here because there are already too many pictures in here. Next up the other part of April 12th!

No comments:

Post a Comment