4/21/2012

The Road To Wembley: A Trip To London (Part 3)

The other day I left my "chronicle" unfinished because I was busy and I felt there were already too many pictures. So here we go.

April 12th

After visiting the National Gallery I headed to Parliament Square, stopping at the Horseguards. 








I did basic London sightseeing and I wanted to enter in Westminster Abbey (again), but I just didn't remember it was SO expensive and decided that I could do other things so I crossed the river and walked along the South-Bank. 







I considered going to the Tate Modern, but the weather wasn't looking really good and I wasn't carrying an umbrella, so I made it short and headed to Covent Garden where they had these awesome outdoor foodstands that reminded me of the ones there are in Helsinki. Since the weather was getting worse I decided that it was time to go back to the hostel. 









But since I wanted to see a couple of things before I ended up being caught by the rain in the middle of Hyde Park, but fortunately I didn't end up soaked, just a bit wet so I went to the hostel, changed my clothes and rested 'til the afternoon when I went out for dinner with a friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment