4/30/2014

A Story A Day. Story 116 of 365: Womanizer.

Lir was a womanizer. He had deep blue eyes, the color of the North Ocean, dark hair, and the general appearance of a god. He was the kind of men who would jump from one woman to another without any kind of regret. Not to talk about seeing more than one at the same time. He had never felt a connection with any of them, he only used them for his own interest leaving a trail of broken hearts everywhere he went. For work reasons, he moved from one big city to another quite often, allowing him to change his hunting fields.

When he met Alecto, he though she would be like any other girl. She was a curvy brunette, who entered in the bar as if she owned it, but Lir couldn't see behind the delicious young body he was looking forward to devour. He approached her as a predator would approach his meal.

-We haven't met yet, right? My name is Lir.- he said with that kind of self-confidence that usually had women on their knees.

-Good. You are taking up my space.- she said without even looking at him.

-Don't be mean to me, I'm new in town, won't you even talk to me?

Alecto glanced at him, raising one eyebrow.

-So, what makes you so special?

-Sorry?

-Oh, come on, we both know why you came to talk to me. You want to sleep with me. Don't deny it. Just say it.

-I,...- for the first time ever, Lir didn't know what to say.

-Pfff, you're just like all the others. I will never find a man who has what he needs to have.

She turned around and left the bar. Lir stood there looking at her leave, realizing that, even if they hadn't even talked a minute, he would always remember her.

No comments:

Post a Comment