10/21/2013

Tlalpan, Coyoacán and lots of Mexican food

Because I still don't know my way around, and because you can't stay all Sunday on a hotel room as you would at home, today a lab mate was my tourist guide.

As I'm starting to learn, there's always food involved in anything, so we went for breakfast in Tlalpan. Tlalpan seemed a bit like Coyoacán, but smaller, it was really nice anyway. There was a market with typical produce so I ended up taking home tamales and several kinds of sweets that I still haven't had time to try.





After that we went to Coyoacán where we went to the Cultures Museum and we had some gorditas (which by the way is how I'm going to end up...). We also went to drink some Mexican beer and eat insects (yes, insects).




So now I'm back at the hotel fighting to stay awake, because... jet lag.







No comments:

Post a Comment