12/11/2013

I need to do sport or I'm planning to get triathlon training.

Today I've been thinking a lot about going back to swimming and everything. And I made a decision.

As soon as I come back to Barcelona I am going to start to train as for triathlons. I want to move next to the sea so I can go swim in open waters. I am also planning on going back to running long distance, I wanted to take part in a half-marathon this year, but I can't train in here, I've tried, but the pollution is not helping me at all. And then I'll ride hard on my bike, I need to get full mobility of my left wrist and I am planning to ride my bike from Barcelona to my parent's every time I want to visit them.

I feel my body itching for exercise as it has never done, I even feel anxious for it. I might try again to go for a run in here, even if I don't have time for it and my lungs are going to try to kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment