12/03/2013

Places I want to go, things I want to do

I wasn't planning in writing a post today (seriously I wasn't, and more taking into account that I don't know what happened today but there was an enormous amount of traffic on my blog, with enormous I mean like more than 160 people in less than 2 hours, I know it's not much, but I used to have 100 readers per MONTH, so it's kind of a big deal), BUT there is something I have been thinking about a lot lately, so I decided to write a post about it (it's going to be a list (yay!)).

This is about places I want to go and things I want to do in them. Ready? Go!

1. I want to go to Iceland. And cycle the whole island.
2. I want to go to Ireland (I wanted to cycle it too, but since I've already said it...). And find a stone house facing the sea, where I can write a whole book from scratch.
3. I want to go to Japan (again). And visit Kyoto, and go back to Miyagima island and trek around the mountain, and go to the north.
4. I want to go somewhere rainy and gloomy. I don't care where but I just want to go.
5. I want to go to Montréal in winter. And also in summer. And basically go there as many times as I can because I love this city.
6. I want to go back to Prague. With my camera.
7. I want to live in Paris. And have a bohemian life like Hemingway.
8. I want to go to Northern Spain again. And drive the coast roads with my car.
9. I want to go to England. To the wild coasts and the historic castles.
10. I want to go to the forests in Central Europe. And feel the smell of them and walk around, and escape the heat of summer under its trees.
11. I want to go to Krakow, Tallinn, Vilnius, Copenhagen, Amsterdam, Bratislava, Ljubljana, Oslo, Stockholm, Bergen, Zagreb, Bruges. I want to go to every great city in Europe.
12. I want to cruise the Aegean sea. In a small sail boat.
13. I want to go to the Sahara desert. And see the sunrise and the sunset.
14. I want to go to California (again, but not for work). And have my feet in the sand and see the sunset over the Pacific Ocean.
15. I want to go to Argentina. And see the wide plains of Patagonia.
16. I want to drive along the coast in Catalunya. And admire the beauty that we have.
17. I want to go to some high mountains. In Spring, when the snow is melting and everything comes back to life again (and there is lots of mud, but I wouldn't mind).

Basically I want to take my camera, take a bag and go wherever I want to go.



No comments:

Post a Comment