11/22/2013

Things that make me happy or Frank Turner is coming to Barcelona!

This morning I woke up to an email of Songkick about Frank Turner's future tour dates near me, at first I thought that it was an error, it wouldn't be the first time I get all pumped up for a concert and then it doesn't happen. So I checked every place I could find to be sure that, yes, Frank Turner is indeed coming to Barcelona (well I say coming when I'm not there now, but you can understand me).

If you don't know Frank you'll never understand why I got so excited, but I went all the way to London just to see him live. I bought the ticket as soon as I could, I almost had a heart attack because the website wasn't working, but I made it! And on January the 31st I will be in Barcelona listening and crying to this man.

And now just because I feel like it, here are some videos.





I was here! And this is one of my favorite songs!







If he plays this live that day I promise I'm going to die crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment