1/05/2014

A Story A Day. Story 1 of 365: Something.

I'm proud (not sure I should be using proud in here) to present my newest project: A Story A Day. I will, basically, write a short story (at least one sentence) every day (I had to work hard to not include fucking in the middle of that (oh... I did write fucking (ok, stop))). Rules are: I will write every day even if I can't post it on the day I am supposed to, but all the stories will end up in here. My faithful readers (read: no one), will be able to suggest stories, but I'll do as I please (as I always do). So have fun and let the Hunger Games begin (uh, oh,... wrong place). 

She was walking down the street, slowly, when she heard something behind her. It was late and it was dark, and there was no one else around. She told herself that she was being paranoid, that there was nothing, that she had passed thousands of times through that street. She also forced herself to remember that crime didn't exist anymore, that kidnappings, rapes, and robberies were things of the past, things that would happen during her grandparents' times. Still, what was that? She turned around carefully and saw nothing. After forcing herself to calm down she continued her way, briskly. Then again, that noise. Maybe it was just an stray cat or a dog, or something. What if it was something? Chills ran down her spine and she speeded her pace a bit more. Crime might be over, but there were still lots of scary things running free at night. She passed by a lamp post and saw a fast-moving shadow. That was when she started running. For once she was glad about her inability to walk on high heels, flat shoes made running much easier. She could already see the restaurant she was headed to, there was some people waiting outside. She slowed down and finished her way at a normal speed. She entered the restaurant and looked for her boyfriend. And, then, a high-pitched scream on the street. 

24 comments:

  1. You never made the sequel. Noob. Favorite one of all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never promised you I'd make it, Michael.

      Delete
    2. Wtf seriously you did, now make it. A man can only live so long...

      Delete
    3. Give me proof I promised. Anyway, you promised me a list and I. AM. STILL. WAITING.

      Delete
  2. Perfection takes time. Chill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard this argument way too many times already. I don't even believe you even started making it.

      Delete
    2. I'm kind of busy. The busiest I have ever been in my life. So, chill.

      Delete
    3. I've seen. Anyway, you don't know busy. I am busy. That's why I won't write the second part of this. Also, are you hidding from someome? Hahaha (for the anonymous thing...)

      Delete
    4. Laura how old is that picture on your blogspot? like it has to be at least ago, years ago at least. Lol XD XD XD JK but seriously, stop playing around and write the story :( you promised. Trust me your not as busy as me. Noob >.> and stop exposing me to the world. There's a reason why I'm an anon... Besides the fact I got rid of social media because medical training is time consuming. Even for me.

      Delete
    5. I don't know why this comment ended up in spam. Yes, I know, because you're spam hahaha. It's like one year and some months old, at most. I didn't promise anything. And yes, I'm busier than you. Someone is trying to kill you, I know. Stop whining about time-consuming things, I can see you checking the blog (this shit has blog stats...)

      Delete
    6. How mean. No, don't get too excited Laura. Just because I bookmarked your blog does NOT mean I pay special attention and check every ten minutes lol You're going from squishy muffin to Delusional noob real quick. Get it together cutie (;

      Delete
    7. Of course you don't.... *rolls eyes*. I don't like this arrangement, Michael, you're the one who decides when you talk to me and I hate it, find a better way to communicate. Oooooooooh I'm a cutie? XD

      Delete
    8. Child, hush now. Fine, I'll call you ugly pues :F

      Delete
    9. You wouldn't be able to lie,...

      Delete
  3. Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaseeeee you don't even know what busy means. Hush child, you know you already premeditated the sequel. So... Get to it Andale seƱorita. No, I'm kind of in the beginning of my medical training so... No distractions. You should feel honorable little Laura.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excuse me? I'm a last-year PhD student, I know busy. And no, I won't write it because I don't have time, I don't even have time to work on the FIVE different scientific papers that are my WIP plus all the experiments.

      Taking into account there are so many things wrong with me, I'm not a distraction, I'm a medical specimen.

      Should I? Should I? You haven't talked to me in almost TWO months. I remember Michael, I remember. (I'm SO using this line the next time I write a story).

      Delete
  4. You need to get your shit together Laura XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't even know how much do I need to put it together. Hahaha, also I'm getting tired of talking through comments on my blog.

      Delete
  5. Well too bad. This is me after all ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe I kind of missed this.

      Delete
  6. Druggie, you needed your fix. .-.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're the one that came back writing...

      Delete
  7. Ahhhh yes, your forte. Well I must go now. My people need me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your people,... of course, you must return to the mothership

      Delete