1/14/2014

Starting to say goodbye or how awkward I tend to be.

In a week I'll be back home. This means lots of things: I need to start packing (or thinking about doing so), I need to check I have everything that I should have and I need to start saying goodbye.

The thing is that I completely suck at saying goodbye, like it is the thing I do the worst. The main reason for this is that I'm horribly awkward when I need to show my feelings. I never know how to tell people how I really feel. At least, now I can just hug them tightly as if they were a floating device, as if that would allow to take them with me or I would be able to stay in here. Truth is that I'm much better at expressing things on writing than out loud, so maybe I should write to each of them, telling them how I feel, telling them that I'll miss them more than I dare to admit, telling them to come visit me. And thanking them for helping me change, become a different person, maybe a better person. Thank them for being part of my life, and telling them that they will forever be part of it.

I'll miss you guys, I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment