1/08/2014

The damned countdown or my heart is already saying goodbye

This morning I was feeling quite melancholic, apparently a part of me is already saying goodbye to the city, to the country and to the people. That's the responsible part in me, the one that makes plans and usually controls everything. Then, there is this other part that doesn't want to leave, that wants to stay here and enjoy life. And this part is the one that controls my feelings right now, and this part is the one that is going to tear me apart as soon as I get on the fucking plane to go back home.

It's funny how, some time ago, there was nothing I wanted more than to go back home, there were days that the feeling was excruciating. I would count down the days. And now, there is nothing I could want more than to double up the days I have left here. To be able to spend my days away from the lab, taking profit of my new way of seeing life. Because I've changed, I know it, and I hope this change will be able to stay in the stressed out environment back home. But I could improve much more, and that's why I need to stay longer. To be a better person. To be a better me.

No comments:

Post a Comment