1/27/2014

A week back home or the new me

It's been officially a week since I've landed back home. More than a week since I last was in Mexico. And it's been so fast, and less painful than I would have thought.

Most importantly, I am a completely new person. I know I'm kinda tiring for keep saying so, but it is true.

I walk more slowly now, I care less about what people think. I feel liberated. I have understood that life is easy, that we are the ones who keep making it difficult. I have understood that relationships have many forms. And I've realized that it is difficult to make people who haven't lived anything of what I've lived how life changing it has been.

I basically understand life in another way now, in a way that is much better for me. In a way that allows me to care more about other people and care less about things that have not happened.

I still can't believe that people who have been for such a short time in my life, people whom I haven't seen in a week or even more, have had such an impact in my life. I'll owe them the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment