9/11/2015

Road-tripping around the Baltic States. Day 10: Sigulda-Cēsis-Pärnu.

Today was my last day in Latvia as I moved into Estonia. Before that, however, I went to Cēsis which is a small city where I could visit almost everything in a bit morr than one hour. As most cities it had a castle and some parks, and it had some black swans that were a bit of assholes. 





















After that I drove all the way to Pärnu in Estonia. But before I got stopped on the road for an immigration control (somehow) in the middle of Latvia. Pärnu is a confusing city, it feels like lacking energy, probably because it's the off-season. I probably was also lacking energy, as there's always a day when you're traveling that you run out of energy. Since Pärnu is by the sea I went to the beach, and was a bit disappointed by the sea as it was very flat, and I wanted wind and strenght. I ended up spending 4 hours there, walking with my feet in the water, and stayed until the sunset so there are thousands of pictures. 






























































I wanted to write more but I'm talking with an old german guy who is kind of a legend as I was told about him in the hostel in Liepāja (Paul, if you're reading this, he sends regards). 

No comments:

Post a Comment