9/18/2015

Road-tripping around the Baltic States. Day 17: Vilnius-Barcelona.

There's not much to say about today, after all all I did was go to the airport and fly back home, but I promised I'd writea post and here it is. The flight was mostly uneventful except that I was sitted between two armrest hoggers (men, of course) who ignored my attempts of getting some armrest space. I slept some, wrote some (story to come), and hated that the flight was so full of people. Of course when we landed there was people who clapped because there's people who have no self-respect. 

And now that I'm back home it's time for tons of laundry and checking out the pictures, as well as answering the questions some people might have about my trip, and I'm not really sure I want to answer many of those. 

Anyway, I'm going to post a picture of my travel companion during all these days because you still haven't seen it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment