9/16/2015

Road-tripping around the Baltic States. Day 15: Tallinn-Viljandi-Rīga.

Today was a long day of driving on the shitty weather. I've started to move down back to Vilnius to take my plane on Friday and today I'm sleeping in Rīga. Because I thought I should take profit of the car I did do a little detour and stop in Viljandi because I had been told that I SO had to go. It was a depressing place, I don't even know why I went, but here are some pictures anyway. Also, the road from Tallinn to there was infested with speed cameras, maybe there were like 8 or 9. 



















So, much earlier than I expected I drove towards Rīga through a curve-filled road that was a surprise as most of the roads are straight lines. Rīga was the same that when I left it around a week ago, but fall seems to have arrived as leafs started to pile on the floor. As I had already visited it, I just wandered around the streets marvelling at its beauty (I also bought some stuff for the family and for myself. I really needed Rīga after Tallinn, I don't even care it's crowded, it's the ideal place to get lost as the streets never end up where you think they will. I also posted a couple of postcards that a girl from the hostel in Tallinn had asked me to post doing my good deed for the day. 
























No comments:

Post a Comment